All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. getindianews.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (indianews.io), is strictly at your own risk. getindianews.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
- CJI Bobde said, the right to vote is not our fundamental right | CJI Bobde said, the right to vote is not our fundamental right; Petitioning lawyer rebuked
- Housewives do household work without pay, which contributes to the economic development of the family; Why they are still away from economic analysis: Court | Housewives do household work without pay, which contributes to the economic development of the family; Why they are still away from economic analysis: Court
- 3.5 lakh researchers of the country spend 1500 crores and read foreign journals; Now the government will take a subscription, every citizen can read | 3.5 lakh researchers of the country spend 1500 crores and read foreign journals; Now the government will take a subscription, every citizen can read
- Today History: Aaj Ka Itihas India World 7 January Update | Indira Gandhi Belchi Elephant Ride, First US Presidential Election Interesting Facts | Indira Gandhi’s return to power was due to elephant ride, won 200 seats more than last election
- Narenda Modi; Western Dedicated Freight Corridor Update | Pm Modi to Inaugurate Rewari-Madar Section of Western DFC Today | Modi said – achieved the pace of making the country’s infrastructure world class